Friday, September 4, 2009

Ways to obtain bookings and new customers

Today I went to Milan Salon because my cousin is a hairdresser there and wanted to smell the new fall/winter scents. I took a basket with brochures, Scentsy bars, business cards, and one warmer. I had it on her station while we were talking. Several people came up to me and asked me what I was selling. I sold $75 worth of products and gave two other people brochures. It is that easy! It is just a matter of showing the product, people will buy it.

I am going to email out a list of 101 ways to obtain bookings for you all to use. I am going to post one or two things on the blog everyday and would like you guys to try them out. Let me know if it is something you would do, and if you do it, let me know how it works out for you. For tomorrow and the coming week, try this...

1. When mailing out your bill payments or anything via mail, put your business card and Scentsy flyer in with the payment. Receptionists are normally the ones opening these payments and will most likely be interested in checking out your website and products.

2. Take a basket (similar to what I did at the salon) with you everywhere. Chances are at least one person will be interested and therefore make it worth your while.

I also have a challenge for you. Starting tomorrow, Saturday, September 5th, until the following Saturday, September 12th, I challenge to you to talk about Scentsy to at least 10 people per day, therefore, 70 people for the week. Let me know how it goes.

2 comments:

  1. i have 3 ideas...i wrote them all out and then this thing goofed up...i wanted to make this note so'ill post them tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We would love to hear your great ideas. I posted the one about spraying Camu Camu room spray in the elevator...Classic!

    ReplyDelete