Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Feeling refreshed

I decided to take the weekend off from work to spend it with my family. I hope you all had a great holiday weekend. I feel refreshed and am ready to hit it hard this week.

Scentsy will send you an email on the hits you have received on your website. Take this information and use it to your benefit. I normally email or call everyone that has viewed my website. You need to make sure to enter everyone's contact information to include their email address on your website from the beginning so that it is easier on you in the long run. It takes some time to get setup, but I guarantee it will be helpful later. Today I spent my morning emailing and following up with the leads from my site.

How is the challenge going? Have you all been talking to at least 10 people a day about Scentsy? Do you have any questions that I can help you with? Have you found anything that works well for you so far? Please share with all of us so we can all be successful.

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment