Friday, September 11, 2009

Ladies, please feel free to post your comments

I have set this blog up for all of us to share and learn. If you have found something that works for you or doesn't work for you, please share with all of us.

One thing that I have started doing is offering gift cards to my customers. This makes it easier for people that want to buy as gifts but not sure of the warmer/scents to purchase for the receiver. I have also been tracking everyone's birthday and anniversary (if applicable) and sending them a $5 gift certificate for Scentsy products. This is completely your choice, but the way I see it is if you give them $5, chances are they will purchase more than $5 worth of merchandise. This also shows them that you care about them enough to remember their special days.

My Scentsy tips for the weekend are as follows:

1) Have your husband promote Scentsy at their work. My husband has a warmer at his desk and has recevied many orders just because the warmer is "manly" and it smells great. Don't forget that even men like this product.

2) Set goals and review them constantly. If you are in the business to pay one or two certain bills, remind yourself of that. If you are in it for spending money, again, remind yourself of your goals and why you are in the business. It will help you to attain your goals faster.

I hope you all have a great weekend. I will be in touch soon.

2 comments:

  1. Kelly -

    I too have done that with my husband and gotten some orders. My upline got a $250 order off her hubby having yummy smells in his office!!!! GREAT POST!!!

    I really like the idea that you are keeping up with your cuustomer's birthdays!!! Where are you keeping up with these?!?!? How do you have it organized?!?!? What are you using as a gift certificate? Email or print out? Are you putting an expiration date or are they open ended? I think I will adopt this idea - thank you so much for sharing!!!

    Have a great weekend!!!

    Kristi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kristi,

    I have an Excel spreadsheet that I set up to track birthdays. I have it printed out in my office so I can reference it. I try to send them out twice a month.

    As far as the gift certificate, Scentsy Success has gift certificates available for purchase. I don't buy those, I go under Business Builders and use the two sided gift tags. I stamp them with my name and information and write in the amount. I always put an expiration date, that way they will use it sooner than later. Normally three month maximum.

    Hope this helps!

    ReplyDelete