Thursday, September 3, 2009

Our team is growing

As of today, we now have three members of our team. Please welcome Liz Gonzalez and Melanie Jordan. I look forward to working with you all to make your business as successful as possible. I hope this blog will help all of us to stay in communication with each other. Remember we are all here to help each other grow our businesses. If you have any ideas or suggestions, please feel free to let me know.

I suggest that each of you host a grand opening to introduce your Scentsy business to all of your friends and family. Take cards and brochures with you everywhere. Talk about Scentsy with everyone you encounter. Pass out cards when you pick up your kids from school, pick up drying cleaning, go to doctor appointments, dentist appointments, the grocery store, EVERYWHERE! People naturally love candles and will fall in love with Scentsy. I was at Sam's today and the lady in front of me in the check out line was buying a huge package of Glade plugins. I took the opportunity to give her my card and a brochure. She was very receptive and loved what Scentsy had to offer. We can save people money by sharing our products with others.

If you have any new ways to get the product out and help the team, please share so we can all be successful!

1 comment: