Sunday, December 6, 2009

Welcome Tracey Payne and Lidia Guerrero

I am so sorry this is so late, but better late than never! Please give a warm welcome to our two newest members, Tracey Payne and Lidia Guerrero.

Tracey lives in Denton, Texas and happens to be my cousin. When I was in Dallas for the Scentsy World Tour, we got to talking and she decided to join immediately. She is having knee surgery right after Christmas and is going to be out of work for quite some time. Hopefully this business will help supplement her income and have some fun along the way! Welcome Tracey!

Lidia lives here in El Paso. She is a stay at home mom. She came to one of my parties and liked the concept and idea of Scentsy. She had to do a lot of convincing with her husband (which she never really did!) but decided to take the plunge anyway. Welcome Lidia!

Ladies, please take a moment to introduce yourself more to the rest of the team so we can get to know you. We are glad to have you onboard! Everyone is here to help, so please let us know if you have any questions or great ideas.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Kelly, and glad to be on board with Team KC. Just a little more about myself... I am a stay-home-mom and full time student. I have been married for 14 years and have three kids-10, 6 and 1. I decided to become a Scentsy consultant the minute I plugged in the warmer, although I will say it took a bit convincing with my husband once I had signed in but at the end he so loves Scentsy too as do my kids. I am so excited and am looking forward to my second party this coming weekend...

    ReplyDelete