Sunday, December 6, 2009

Party ideas

One of our team members, Veronica Lespron, called me today and had a great idea that she did at a party yesterday. She took some of the obvious scents (French Lavender, Lilacs & Violets, Cinnamon Bear, Lush Gardenia) and blindfolded her guests. They had to smell the scent and try to guess the name of it. She said everyone was laughing and having a really good time. This is a fantastic idea that you might want to try at your parties.

Something I did at a party over the weekend was have the guests smell the scent and not look at the name of it. I then had them rename their scent. It is funny to hear what some people come up with! One lady said that some of them smelt like Play-Do, Pepto Bismol, and Vicks! Remember to have fun and be creative.

1 comment:

  1. That really is a great idea...i am SO using it at my 1st real party on Sunday! (pray for me y'all)

    ReplyDelete