Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Welcome to the Team!

I would like to welcome Matthew Pulley and Veronica Lespron to our team! Please take a minute to read the past posts and write a little bit about yourself so we can get to know you better. I do monthly training at my house and via phone for those of you that are out of town.

I would like to get everyone's input on our November meeting. Last meeting we had some scheduling conflicts, so I would like to try to set a time where everyone can make it. November is a very busy month with parties due to the holidays. I am not free on Saturday's and only free on one Friday, not to mention we have Thanksgiving coming up. How does a weekday evening look for you all. I am thinking about Thursday, November 19th at 7pm. What do you all think? If not, we can shoot for Tuesday, November 24th. Please let me know what works best for you all and I will try to work with it.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you Kelly for the kind welcome. My name is Matt Pulley and I live in Little Rock, AR - I am originally from Texas and the Dallas/Ft. Worth area. I have two kids - Tyler who is 2 and Maddy Kate who is 4. I work fulltime as the Assistant Head of Enrollment at Pulaski Academy, a private, college preparatory school for 3 year olds through 12th grade. I am excited about Scentsy. It seems to be fairly new up here with lots of opportunities. Overall, I've been extremely impressed with Scentsy products and the company. Enough so that I truly do believe it is something that will sell and sell very well. I recently got my starter kit and am getting things organized and getting the word out as much as I can about Scentsy.

    Thanks!!

    Matt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to have you Matt! I noticed when I was doing my reports tonight that you already have an order!! Did somebody order online? Do you know how to check it? If not, let me know and I will send you an email.

    Our kids are very similar in age. I have Bobby who is 3-1/2 and Natalia who is 2. I'm sure yours keep you on your toes just as mine do!

    Again, glad to have you on board.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome Matt! I have a 3 yr old Luke and a 6 yr old Noah. I have been married almost 7 yrs.
    Bless your business!!!

    ReplyDelete