Friday, October 30, 2009

Ideas to get bookings

The best way to start selling Scentsy is to ask all of your family members to book parties. They are going to be excited to help you start your business. From them, you will meet so many people!

Have your husband or wife promote Scentsy at their work. My husband has a warmer at his office and has received so many orders from it. I change out the warmer every so often so people can see the different types of warmers and experience different scents. People in offices love these wickless candles because they are safe and able to be used during the workday.

Invest in a $5 name tag through Scentsy Success. I wear my name tag on a regular basis when I am out promoting my business. People notice it and will ask you what Scentsy is. I recently went to a local convenient store to take the kids use the restroom. The lady behind the counter inquired about Scentsy from my name tag, then proceed to tell me that she has heard about the product but never met anyone who sold it. She was excited about it and of course, so was I!

Know and study your products. People like to buy from people that are experienced and know what they are talking about. Take the time to learn everything you can about Scentsy.

4 comments:

  1. My hubby has a warmer Borneo at work. He has lavender lemongrass in it nad i now have a party booked for the school portion, the church portion of my hubby's work and the girl' friends, church family and her own family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay Mellie! This is such a great idea. I have recently started changing out my hubby's warmer and found that it strikes more interest. I have received a couple of more orders once I changed the warmer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i need a name taggo...ps i hae 2 tabes cloths..you can borrow them my sisters

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry CHRISTmas everyone...Feliz Ano Nuevo...lets make it best Scensty year of ALLLLLLL lets put El Paso on the Scensty map!

    ReplyDelete