Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Leaving for convention

Hi team!

I am leaving in the morning for the Scentsy World Tour in Dallas, Texas. I am extremely excited and know that I will bring back some great information as well as motivation!

I also wanted to let you all know in case you haven't seen already, the Heavenly warmer in the Holiday Collection is completely sold out. Please do not offer these to your customers. As far as I know, all other Christmas warmers are still available but on backorder. Be careful when you sell a holiday warmer to a customer. You always want to be upfront about them and let them know they are on backorder and will take longer to get than a ususal order. I don't want a first time customer to be upset because their order took over a month to come in.

I hope you all have a great weekend. I will be back on Tuesday. I am still going to be available on my cell phone (915) 433-5311 or via email kjcano@yahoo.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment